Chaos Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Chaos Theory MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just wanting to say thanks!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Admin
Lucifer

Number of posts : 128
Humor : Lol when my friend was having tourette syndrome over halo 3 getting his ass owned
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Just wanting to say thanks! Empty
PostSubject: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:19 am

Thanks for letting me and jugg be a moderator I wouldnt be here without u and im sure this game is gonna be sweet Smile So thanks Rossu Smile We couldnt do it without u, and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

Number of posts : 237
Humor : LAUGH DAMN IT!!
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:23 am

yep remebers guys to recruit tills your fingersbleed and also help meh out a bit with the game ;p remember scicne you guys are moderators you can make an admin event :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Lucifer
Admin
Admin
Lucifer

Humor : Lol when my friend was having tourette syndrome over halo 3 getting his ass owned

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:25 am

Oh snap rlly :O Ur gonna have to help me on that one cuz uhmm Ive never done a event i just drop gold on eo xD
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

Number of posts : 326
Humor : My english teacher said one of her old student's name was Hugh Jassboner

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:25 am

But dont recruit alot for beta? Or do? And i also want to say thanks. I remember when you first said you were gonna make a game. I didnt think i was gonna play it. BUT IM EXCITED NOW ^^
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:26 am

you guys are gonna be aloud to spawn items in yours/ others inventory also you can do alot more like make guilds
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:30 am

Aww gtg but Hope to talk to you guys l8r w8 i got 3 mins start typing!
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

Humor : My english teacher said one of her old student's name was Hugh Jassboner

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:31 am

An example of an event would be like. CRAZY PK FEST. As i explained to couz on eo. Or Like. Drop an item somewhere random on the map
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:34 am

OH and have an inf protect on it till the last one is standing then give it too him/her! Oh gtg guys talk to you l8ah
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:34 am

OH and have an inf protect on it till the last one is standing then give it too him/her! Oh gtg guys talk to you l8ah
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:35 am

admins cant take damage well actualy i think its just gods >Smile
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:37 am

I think admins should be able to take damage. Just have like crazy good defence. Also, I'm a little confused. Do we want to advertise for beta? Or not untill its released to the public?
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:38 am

beta is only gonna be a week or two so advertise the shit outa it
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:39 am

But is everyone gonna start out as admin? Or only me and lucifer?
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:44 am

you luci maybe some others idk
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:46 am

I think yusuke should be one if he joins. But only people you know. cherry <--Cherry :O
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:48 am

exactly what i was thinking if i think ima make an acces called beta and il just up you guys as i feel
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:49 am

Yeah. But if rori gets on. Convince him that red skin is more god-ish than black. Black is admin-ish
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:50 am

Oh. and i'm a little scared that speed will work on this game. You think it will?
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:50 am

dude hes always opn his red XD doon worry
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:51 am

Yay Very Happy Oh. And whose trista o_o I was looking at the member list.
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:55 am

a friend you will see her work in melvika
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 1:59 am

Ok. Is melvika a city? Or do we have city names yet?
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 2:02 am

yaits a city/town/place

the other cities are edokin (kinda like aeven) and fawnn(a city made of ice)
Back to top Go down
Krigare
God
God
Krigare

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 2:04 am

I made a super sayan guy. Its pretty intense http://www.charas-project.net/charas2//res_viewer.php?img=15758_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t-929_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t-5000_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t-5012_1_100_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t_t&texts=
Back to top Go down
Couzaca
God
God
Couzaca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime8/20/2008, 2:05 am

lol! goku aproves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to say thanks!   Just wanting to say thanks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanting to say thanks!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Theory :: General :: Chaos Theory General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com